Monday, July 22, 2013

WHY DO WOMEN CRY?




A little boy asked his mother:

- “Mommy, why are you crying?”

And she answered: “Because I'm a woman...”

- But ... I do not understand.

His mother leaned toward him, embraced him and said:

- “My love, you will never understand!”

Later on the little boy asked his father:

- “Daddy, why does Mom cry sometimes for no reason?”

The man replied: - All women cry for no reason.... It was all that the father was able to answer.

The little boy grew up and became a man.

And, on occasion, he asked the same question:

- Why do women cry, without any reason?

One day this man knelt down before God and asked:

“Lord, tell me ... Why do women cry so easily”

And God said to him: - “When I made a woman she had to be very special.

I made her shoulders strong enough to withstand the weight of the world ... But soft enough to comfort it!

- I gave her an immense inner strength so that she can bear the pains of motherhood and even the pain of her own children’s disregard!

- I gave her the strength that allows her to keep on taking care of her family, without complaining despite of any illness or fatigue, even when others what to point at her!

- I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any circumstances, even when her children hurt her. This sensitivity allows her to take away her child’s sadness, crying or suffering and to comfort them with when they have anxieties, doubts and fears of adolescence!

However, in order for her to withstand all this, my son I gave her tears, that is uniquely hers, so she can use them when she needs to. When she cries, along with each tear she pours a little love. These drops of love vanish in the air and save all humanity!”

The man replied with a deep sigh ... – “Now I understand my mother, my sister, and my wife ...”

- “Thank you, God, for creating women. "


An Unknown Author

Collaborated by Claudia Brito
Auckland - New Zealand

No comments:

Post a Comment