Sunday, February 24, 2013

REVOLT








God allows us to go through difficult situations so that our faith boils with revolt. I remember, 38 years ago, when Viviane was born with a cleft lip, the anger and revolt of my husband. Not against God, because He does nothing imperfect, but against this humiliating situation. On that occasion, he expressed an enormous revolt against hell, for it imposes so much suffering to the people. But it was precisely there, in that public hospital and at that moment that the Universal Church of the Kingdom of God was born.

Job knew the humiliation and pain. Even being patient, he was a revolted man, for he said:
“Even today my complaint is bitter; my hand is listless because of my groaning. Oh, that I knew where I might find Him, that I might come to His seat! I would present my case before Him, and fill my mouth with arguments. I would know the words which He would answer me, and understand what He would say to me. Would He contend with me in His great power? No! But He would take note of me.”


Mrs. Ester Bezerra

No comments:

Post a Comment